Thursday – Sunday
The Tutwiler Hotel offers a complimentary breakfast for clay conference attendees who have room reservations. Hor d’oeuvres will be served at the Thursday evening opening reception of the 2nd Alabama Clay Market, on Friday evening at the Birmingham Museum of Art’s opening reception for Magdalene Odundo, and during the After-Party at Good People Brewery on Saturday evening.
Lunch on your own
Friday & Saturday
- The Boutwell Auditorium Concessions will be open all day on Friday and Saturday offering hot dogs, pizza, chips, candy, and beverages.
- Oscar’s Café at Birmingham Museum of Art will offer their regular menu on Friday and on Saturday, a Special Clay Conference Menu from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Shindigs and Cantina on Wheels (food truck) will be parked outside between the Boutwell and Birmingham Museum.
The following restaurants are within easy walking distance of the Boutwell Auditorium:
- Tutwiler’s Century Restaurant and Bar, 2021 Park Place, (11am- 10pm)
- Sneaky Pete’s, 1905 Park Place, Breakfast served until 10am, Lunch served all day, M-F
- Traditions Down Home, 1909 Park Place, M-F (7 -2 )
- John’s City Diner, 112 Richard Arrington Blvd. North
- Harbert Center Food Court, 2019 4th Avenue North, includes Chan Lees, Planet Smoothie (9-4), Milos, Golden Rule BBQ, Adobe Fire & Grill (11-2:30), Avery’s Café, Wall Street Deli, O’Henry’s
- Subway, 5th, 1905 5th Avenue North, M-F
- Chick-fil-A, 1913 5th Avenue North, M-F
- Roly-Poly, 20th Street North, M-F ( 9-3)
- Quiznos, 216 20th Street North, M-F (10-6), Sat (10-4)
- Brick&Tin, 214 20th Street North, M-TH (10:30-5:30), F (10:30am-10pm)
- Trattoria C Centrale, 207A 20th Street North, M-F (7:30-3)
- Bistro 218, 218 20th Street North
- Paramount Belgian Waffles 200 20th Street North, M-F (7-7) Saturday and Sunday (10-6)
- New York Style Gourmet Deli, 121 20th Street North, M-F (11- 2)
- Pita Loco, 200 2nd Avenue North, M-F (8- 7)
- Café Dupont, 113 20th Street North, M-F Lunch (11-2), Dinner Thurs-Sat (5:30-9)
- MIX, 1820 4th Avenue North, M-F (7:30 – 4)
- El Barrio, 2211 Second Ave. North, M-F (11-10)
- In the Sheraton: Moretti’s, La Tazza, Atrium Café, and Casey’s Sports Bar and Grille